How do I produce the Course List for Grant Purposes Extract?
To create the Course List for Grant Purposes Extract:
- In TWEBCE, run all the Registers Reports
- In Core Trillium, go to: Report Launcher > Continuing Education > Course List of Grant Purposes Extract.
- Click Build Report.
- Save the XML file to your workstation desktop, rather then somewhere on the server.
- Save the attached Course List and Summary.xlsx to your desktop as well. Click here for more information on the latest version of the file.
- Import the XML file into the Excel sheet and the Continuing Education Register Information should show in the Excel sheet. Perform the import like this:
- Open the .xls file,
- Go here: Developer tab**
- Click Import.
- That will populate all of the worksheets you use.
**If the Developer tab is not visible, do this:
In older versions of Excel:
- Click the Microsoft Office button .
- Click Excel Options.
- In the Popular category, under Top Options for working with Excel, Select Show Developer tab in the Ribbon. Click OK.
In Excel 2013 and newer:
Click Customize Ribbon.
Under Customize the Ribbon and under Main Tabs, Select Developer.