This function refers to students waiting to enroll in your building -- not wait-listing students during the Scheduling process.
When you have students you are unable to enroll right away, they can be placed on a Waiting List. Enter their Personal information and it will be ready to be entered into Student Demographics. The Student Wait List is merely a means of keeping track of Students who wish to apply to your school. It does not share data with Student Demographics.
File > Open > School > Student Wait List > Personal
- Legal First Name -- Enter the student's legal first name. This is a mandatory field.
- Legal Middle Name -- Enter the student's legal middle name.
- Legal Last Name -- Enter the student's legal last name. This is a mandatory field.
- Wait List Date -- Enter the date or click the Calendar icon to select the Date the student was put on the Wait List (places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis). The default is today's Date.
- Grade -- From the picklist, select the Grade into which you plan to admit this student.
- Placed Indicator -- Check this box to indicate a place is available for you to Register this student in your school.
- To add another student -- Click the green "plus sign" in your toolbar. You'll get a modified Find Person form. Click New to add a new student to your Wait List.
To open the tab on which to enter more information, Click Address at top, right. That will take you to the form below, which is fairly self-explanatory.
- Click Add to enter another record for this student; for instance, a second phone number.
- Click the usual Save icon (not pictured) in your Trillium toolbar across the top to save your entire entry.