When performing Demographics Rollover, you receive Error: Alias 'MBoard' is not found. BSIRSFORM.DEMOROLL Comes up in Line 27 or 29. Reported in versions from 4.4.10 to 4.6.3.
We have targeted the complete fix for SIRS 4.8. Until then, here is the workaround:
- Make sure all of your students have the necessary NYR fields filled out on the Info-1 tab of their Demographic record. Graduating Students will only have NYR OutStatus filled in, while continuing students will likely have a minimum of four fields entered. Some schools fill in almost every field.
- If you have not made a recent backup of your data, do so now.
- Make sure you have run the Next Year Alignment tool. If you have already done so, proceed to Step 4. If not, Click Here to download the tool and read its instructions.
- Click Here to download a .zip file which contains two files you need to place in your SIRS4\Forms folder. When prompted to overwrite your existing files, Click Yes.
- Re-run your Demographic Rollover.