Here are your option choices for setting up attendance in Logic Admin.
Contiguous Class Options
- Allows for attendance tracking of classes which may be scheduled over multiple blocks but have a break between periods. A teacher only has to take Attendance once for classes which fit this category.
- Enter the number of minutes which would occur between periods.
When a student is absent set them absent for the rest of the day
- If activated, when a Student is marked Absent during the day, he/she will be marked Absent for all subsequent periods for the remainder of that day
- This is only valid for schools taking Period (Block) attendance. This does not apply to Daily Attendance environments.
Master Class Filtering
Filter Master Class Attendance by selecting a Sub-Class
- If activated, Attendance can be taken in TeacherLogic against a Sub Class rather than being entered into the Master Class.
NOTE: When submitted to SIRS / SchoolLogic, Attendance will be assigned against the Master Class.